We are seeking skilled, motivated, talented programmers with a passion for video games to join our development team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with the design team to create prototypes.
- Understand and follow Game Design Documents to implement gameplay code.
- Collaborate with the development team to code any game system including Gameplay, AI, graphics, physics, networking, sound, and framework.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Perform bug fixes and quality control for all codes.
- Porting Games for different mobile platforms.
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Open for feedback and enjoys working in a fast-paced, constantly iterating environment.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 2-3 years of experience as a game programmer.
- Good command of C# and C++ programming Languages.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have shipped at least 1 commercial title.
- Strong in Logical and Analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Unity/Unreal (any other engine will be a plus) including experience with scripting, textures, animation and UI.
- Should have strong debugging skills.
- Should have experience porting title for different mobile platforms.
- Knowledge of game server programming will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of techniques used in game programming: pathfinding, animation, IA, UI…
- Vr and Ar production pipeline will be a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Send your online portfolio and Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org