Uniplay Digital is looking for 3D Generalists to join our development team. Candidates should be able to demonstrate exceptional artistic skills.
- Model and texture a variety of 3D game assets, including Characters, environments, buildings, props, vehicles, vegetations etc.
- Perform tasks required to produce game assets, such as optimization, LOD creation, collision creation, lighting.
- Must be a team player and be able to consistently meet project deadlines/milestones
- Collaborate effectively with team members and clients
- Outstanding portfolio demonstrating strong artistic ability and a good aesthetic eye.
- A fine arts background is a plus.
- Eagerness to learn new software tools and technologies.
- Creative nature with strong problem-solving skills.
- Must have a passion for games and be enthusiastic about working on games.
- Exceptional 3D Modeling and Texturing skill a must.
- Advanced knowledge of 3D Package – 3D Studio Max, Maya.
- Advanced knowledge of industry standard software applications such as Photoshop, Substance Painter, Z Brush, Mudbox, Topogun, CrazyBump, etc.
- Strong proficiency in UV Mapping and planning texture layouts.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills allowing effective collaboration with a wide variety of project staff.
- Strong organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Knowledge in rigging and weighting – will be a plus.
- Knowledge of VR/AR will be a plus.
Please send your Resume and Online Portfolio to email@example.com